Wednesday, January 10th
- Canteen Reminder: Tomorrow is the second Thursday of the month which means it is Booster Juice Day! Remember to order in the morning tomorrow!
- No yearbook meeting today at lunch recess, there will still be a yearbook meeting for page designers after school today.
- Gr. 8 basketball practice cancelled for today
- Running club at lunch
Tuesday, January 9th
- Have a Terrific Tuesday !
Monday, January 8th
- Creative writing club today at lunch in the library.
- Running club today at lunch.
Thursday, December 21st
- Have a GREAT Day!
Wednesday, December 20th
- Mini-MAC meeting at lunch.
- Yearbook meeting today at lunch recess. NO yearbook after school.
- PE Classes will be outside today
Tuesday, December 19th
- REMINDER: Check the lost and found for your items, they will be going to MCC at the break.
- Gr. 8 Parking attendants – please meet at 8JK after O’Canada.
Monday, December 18th
- REMINDER: Be respectful of other people’s snow creations
- Running Club today at lunch.
Friday, November 10th
- No intramural today!! Grade 7&8’s are welcome to come watch the grade 7 girls play the teachers!
- Gr. 8 Band, please come to the band room/gym to set up for remembrance day.
- Running club today at lunch – we will be going for a jog!
Thursday, November 9th
- Gr. 8 percussion and Flutes
- Candle readers for the Remembrance Day ceremony please come to office right after O’Canada.
- CMS News – Writers only meet today in rm 221 at lunch recess to work on script. Camera crew – stop by sometime today to check battery levels on equipment.
Wednesday, November 8th
- REMINDER: Students PLEASE stay on city sidewalks
- Yearbook team meeting today at lunch recess in the upstairs lab. There is a meeting for page designers after school today.
- *** All yearbook orders are due by December 8th! Last year we sold out and had to turn people away – make sure you get your orders in soon so that you dont miss out***
- CMS News – Writers only meet in rm 221 at lunch recess to work on the script.
- Running club today at lunch – we will be going for a Jog
Tuesday, November 7th
- Please always use a cross walk!
Monday, November 6th
- Talent Show Announcement: Everyone who signed up with Mr. Martens should meet him on the grand stand right after O’Canada.
- CMS News – All team members meet today in room 221 at lunch recess (instead of tomorrow as planned) to preview episode 2.
- Creative writing club with meet today in the library for the entire lunch hour.
- Gratitude group #2 meet in Mr. Downie’s Room for lunch
- Check out #cmsgratitue on the website. It is FABULOUS!
Thursday, November 2nd
- CMS News – Editing Team and writers meet today in room 221 at lunch recess to edit and work on script.
- only 2 days left to sign up for talent show auditions. See Mr. Martens in the gr. 8 neighborhood if your interested.
Wednesday, November 1st
- Picture retakes are happening this afternoon. We will call down by class.
- Reminder that there are NO SNOWBALLS at school!
- Yearbook team meeting today at lunch recess, Page designers have a meeting at 3:45
- Gratitude month starts Today. For any students who would like to submit a gratitude themed piece of artwork, poem, really short story etc. There is a gratitude submission box outside the office.
Tuesday, October 31st
- No intramural’s today
- CMS News – Editing team meet today at lunch break for editing in room 221
- allies group #1, that’s the thank you card group, would like to get together on wednesday at lunch. Meet at the upstairs computer lab.
- Reminder: Tomorrow is picture retakes day.
Friday, October 27th
- CMS News – Camera Crew and Field Anchors – meet in room 221 after announcements today.
- Gr. 8 Parking attendants need to meet outside Mr. Kornelsen’s room after O’Canada this morning.
Thursday, October 26th
- Tomorrow is the last Friday of the month, CANDY DAY! Also, Large Hot Chocolate $1, Small 0.50!
- CMS News – Editing team meet today at lunch recess in rm 221.
Wednesday, October 25th
- CMS News – Editing team only, meet today in rm 221 at lunch break for editing.
- Yearbook team meeting at lunch recess today in the upstairs computer lab. Meeting for page designers at 3:45pm today.
- Gr. 8 parking attendants will be meeting tomorrow at lunch recces for training sessions. Please dress Warmly.
- Running club training at lunch today. Meet in the gym.
Tuesday, October 24th
- Allies – Gratitude Video group – meet today at the start of lunch (12:17) to start working on filming in room 212
- Score keepers meeting right after O’Canada in the gym
- Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball: Bus leaves @ 5:15pm for Landmark
Monday, October 23rd
- Any Gr. 7 or 8 student who are in Cadets – please come to the office after O’Canada.
- Creative writing club will meet in the library for the entire lunch hour today.
- Allies who are planning the Media Action please meet after O’Canada in the office.
Thursday, October 19th
- Running club today @ lunch – meet in the gym
Wednesday, October 18th
- Chocolate money due tomorrow! The more you sell the more chances you have to win, some prizes are: Ipod, Ipad, remote control, Gift cards – check out the front trophy case.
- Yearbook meeting today at lunch recess for all members. There is no after school meeting for page designers today.
- Running club @ lunch
- Allies gratitude group #2 meet in Mr. Downie’s room at lunch.
Tuesday, October 17th
- All grade 8 students who signed up to be parking attendants need to meet outside Mr. Kornelsen’s room this morning after O’Canada.
- Reminder: No riding skateboards or scooters indoors.
Monday, October 16th
- Creative writing club will meet in the library today at the beginning of lunch. Please bring stuff to write.
- Grade 8 sectionals: Clarinets and trumpets.
- CMS News – Anchors and camera crew meet today in room 221 at lunch break for filming.
- Running club training today at lunch. Meet in the gym.
Friday, October 13th
- CMS News – Writers only meet today in room 221 at lunch recess (12:42)
- Chocolate sales are coming to an end next week! Great jobs on sales! If you have boxes left or monies to hand in please do as soon as you can.
Thursday, October 12th
- All greeters and tour guides should meet in Ms. Tate’s room at the beginning of lunch recess Friday.
- Grade 8 sectionals – Percussion and Flutes.
Wednesday, October 11th
- There will be greeter and tour guide training tomorrow at lunch recess. Please let Ms. Tate know if you cannot make it.
- Hand in chocolates and money tomorrow! Random Friday draw coming up, you could win a prize!
- All cross country runners please come down to the gym after O’Canada.
Tuesday, October 10th
- Grade 7&8 girls volleyball meeting after O’Canada.
- Grade 8 Sectionals – Low Brass & Saxophone.
- CMS News – All members meet today at lunch break (12:42) in room 221 for a meeting.
- Ally meetings are happening throughout the day. We will meet in Rm. 212 which is the spare room in the Gr.8 neighbourhood.
- No Running club at lunch today.
Monday, October 2nd
- Terry Fox run tomorrow – last chance to bring in money.
- CMS News: Camera crew pick up equipment before period 5 assembly. Camera Crew and Anchors meet at 12:15 in room 212 for filming.
Tuesday, October 3rd
- Eastman choral workshop forms will be available in the music room today at lunch.
- Would all Gr. 8 ambassadors that signed up for greeters and tour guides meet outside of Ms. Tate’s room after O’Canada.
- Terry Fox Run today – Weather Permitting.
- Chocolate sales are going GREAT! Drop off money in the MPR in the morning – all chocolate orders will be dropped off in classrooms @ 3:30pm.
Monday, October 2nd
- Terry Fox Tomorrow – Last chance to bring in money!
- Gr. 7 Boys & Girls volleyball players to the gym after O’Canada.
- Intramurals today: 5’s & 7’s
- CMS News: Camera crew pick up equipment before period 5 assembly. Camera crew and anchors meet at 12:15 in room 212 for filming. Editing team meet in room 221 at 12:42 for editing (lunch break)
- Calling all writers! Any students interested in joining the creative writing club should bring their lunch to the library at 12:20 today. Bring something to write with you and don’t forget your imagination.